- The role of research evidence in strengthening diverse youth programs
- How funders and grantee partners can effectively use research evidence in a continuous improvement process
- Opportunities to help grantee partners meet demands for evidence-based practice
- Chitra Aiyar, Executive Director, The Sadie Nash Leadership Project
- Keith Hefner, Founder and Executive Director, Youth Communication
- Brenda Henry-Sanchez, Chief Operating Officer, Division of Early Childhood at the Administration of Children’s Services
- Anne Lawrence, Program Officer, The Robert Bowne Foundation
- Vivian Tseng, Vice President, Program, William T. Grant Foundation
- Leticia Peguero (Moderator), Executive Director, Andrus Family Fund
All interested funders.
2:45 - 3:00 PM Check-in
3:00 - 5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by January 12.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
Guests of NYC Youth Funders: Please email email@example.com with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. ($150 fee)