The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
We know from past disasters that there are many phases of rebuilding and recovery, and during this time there is a great risk to populations whose needs will not be supported. How do you identify those needs and what strategies will work best? How do you decide what portion of your grants budget to dedicate to immediate, near-, and long-term support for your grantees and the community at large? And how can you help nonprofits reimagine and reinvent their work based on the new realities they face, and provide targeted capacity-building support to help them adapt to these changes?
- Short- and long-term funding options
- How to support resiliency in the nonprofit sector and our grantee communities.
- Dennis Quirin, Executive Director, Raikes Foundation
- Lori Villarosa, Founder and Executive Director, Philanthropic Initiative for Racial Equity (PRE)
- June Wilson, Executive Director Emerita, Quixote Foundation
The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees.
Registration is available until June 24th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In partnership with