Tuesday, May 17, 2016 -
2:00pm to 4:00pm EDT
Philanthropy New York, 1500 Broadway, 7th Floor, NYC
Members of PNY & Partner Orgs:
Add to Calendar
We all want young people to thrive, make positive choices and reach their potential. But, engaging youth in any community can be challenging and requires all sectors to consider new ways of doing business. Join us to learn how to reach young people in disadvantaged communities.
- Strategies for engaging all young people in disadvantaged communities, particularly those living in New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) developments
- How nonprofit leaders and policy makers about are working to engage young people as meaningful partners in community change
- How philanthropy can support these efforts
- NYCHA residents and young people
- NYC Department of Youth and Community Development
- NYC Public Housing Authority
- The Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice
- University Settlement
- Green City Force
- Red Hook Initiative
All interested funders.
1:45 - 2:00 PM Check-in
2:00 - 4:00 PM Program
Registration is required by May 16.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of organizers: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com ($150 fee).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.