Companies are facing increasing pressure to report on the impact and results of their various corporate citizenship programs, not only to customers and advocacy groups, but also to senior leaders and employees. Yet programs focusing on community and social issues may not have a framework that adequately captures and communicates their measures of success. As a result, these programs often provide only the most basic information – total grants, employee volunteer hours, etc. – without providing the impact story.
In this workshop, we explore a high level review of your portfolio of programs, and the creation of an outcomes framework for the portfolio. Session attendees will be asked to complete a survey before the session, so that the discussion can focus on real life examples and attendees can leave with practical action steps.
- Ways to review your portfolio of programs and clarify the goals for priority programs
- Creating an outcomes framework for the portfolio
- Using an outcomes framework to develop a communications strategy
- Prioritizing data collection across a portfolio of programs and activities
- How to gather the information you need to tell a coherent impact story to your internal and external stakeholders
- Lisa Frantzen, Senior Consultant, Evaluation, TCC Group
- Tom Knowlton, Partner and Director of the Corporate Practice, TCC Group
8:45 - 9:00 AM Check-in
9:00 - 11:00 AM Program
Registration is required by September 21st.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of Organizers: Please email email@example.com with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ($150 fee).
Please email email@example.com with any questions.