The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
Multigenerational families use different methods and techniques to teach the next generation about philanthropy. Successful future engagement depends on many considerations, including when and how to best inspire and empower next-gen family members. This conversation will cover a range of themes from family values, volunteerism, board service, and leadership transitions.
- How to introduce the concept of giving to your family
- How to promote formal engagement in the family philanthropy
- Sammie Holzwarth, Product Manager for Grants and Scholarships, Foundant Technologies
- Kimberly Myers Hewlett, President, Myers Family Foundation; Director, Flora Family Foundation
- Vasser Seydel, Chairperson, Turner Foundation
The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees.
Registration is available until July 8th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
In partnership with