* The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
Professional staff is frequently an essential element of an effective family philanthropy effort; however, it can be a difficult construct to navigate. What are the skills and expertise required for staff members to be successful in family philanthropy? How can philanthropic families prepare to hire the right talent? And, how can families be thoughtful partners to their staff once they are onboarded? Join us for a conversation on how to hire and prepare staff for success.
What will I learn?
- What does the hiring process entail
- Common missteps to avoid in hiring process
- Ways to hire and prepare staff for success
- Frank Baiocchi, Executive Director, Hunter Family Foundation
- Alison Fass, President, The Hoffberger Foundation
- Katherine Jacobs, President & CEO, Nonprofit Professionals
- Terrill North, Executive Director, Hoffberger Family Philanthropies
- Kim Van Horn, Managing Director, Paul M. Angell Family Foundation
How do I sign up?
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Registration is required by September 7th.
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to each session.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for further information on this program or on eligibility.