The Social Impact Exchange 2019 conference theme is Shaping the Future Together: Philanthropy as Change. During the two days, they will address a range of topics related to this theme, including the future of our democracy, economy, education system, and health system, among others. A variety of transformational approaches will be featured, including multi-sector collaboration, movement building, public/private partnerships, systems change strategies, and game-changing innovation.
- Leslie Crutchfield, Executive Director, Georgetown University's GSEI
- Nick Donahue, President And CEO, Nellie Mae Education Foundation
- Anand Giridharadas, Author, Winners Take All: The Elite Charade Of Changing The World
- Efrain Gutierrez, Impact And Evaluation Manager, Obama Foundation
- Van Jones, CNN Commentator And Founder, The Dream Corps
- Sal Khan, Founder, Khan Academy
- Mark Kramer, Co-Founder And Managing Director, FSG
- Paul Nicklen, Photographer, Filmmaker, And Marine Biologist
- Evan Wolfson, Founder And Former President, Freedom To Marry
- Sally Yates, Partner, King & Spalding, Former Deputy Attorney General Of The United States
Foundation officers, philanthropists, corporate executives, trustees, wealth managers and philanthropy advisors interested in learning about innovative methods to support high-impact nonprofits in education, youth development, poverty alleviation, health and impact investing.
Space is limited. We encourage you to register soon.
Members only: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please click on the link above. Philanthropy New York members will receive a nearly 50% registration discount. To receive the discount, click on the registration link above and indicate in the drop down menu that you are invited by Philanthropy New York.
Any questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 212-551-1148.