The Social Impact Exchange 2018 conference theme is How Philanthropy Can Help Lead an Era of Cross-Sector Collaboration. Responding to the urgent need for cross-sector collaboration for exponential impact, this year’s convening will delve deeper into various collaboration strategies and tools for sector leaders to work together intentionally and effectively to forge solutions to the complex problems we face today.
The conference will address key issues of collaboration and the vital importance of working across sectors, and will combine both knowledge sessions and opportunities for taking direct action. There will be specific issue tracks in education, health, economic mobility, the environment and impact investing.
- Alan Alda, Actor
- Mandell Crawley, Head of Private Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley
- Stephen Heintz, President, The Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- Jeffrey Holldender, Co-Founder and former CEO, Seventh Generation
- Don Howard, President and CEO, The James Irvine Foundation
- John Kania, Global Managing Director, FSG
- Kathleen McLaughlin, Senior Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer, Walmart Inc. and President, Walmart Foundation
- Hadi Partovi, Founder and CEO, code.org
- Hilary Pennington, Executive Vice President for Program, Ford Foundation
- Kyle Peterson, Executive Director, Walton Family Foundation
Foundation officers, philanthropists, corporate executives, trustees, wealth managers and philanthropy advisors interested in learning about innovative methods to support high-impact nonprofits in education, youth development, poverty alleviation, health and impact investing.
Space is limited. We encourage you to register soon.
Members only: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please click on the link above. Philanthropy New York members will receive a nearly 50% registration discount. To receive the discount, click on the registration link above and indicate in the drop down menu that you are invited by Philanthropy New York.
Any questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 212-551-1148.