At the 2016 Conference on Scaling Impact, funders, advisors and leaders from across the social sector gather to share knowledge, learn about innovative co-funding opportunities and develop a community to help scale top initiatives and build the field.
The conference includes presentations from foundation and nonprofit leaders, as well as knowledge-building sessions and peer networking opportunities. Key themes in 2016 include systems change to support scaled impact.
- Deepak Chopra, Physician; Author; and Founder and Chairman, The Chopra Foundation
- Abigail E. Disney, Filmmaker; Philanthropist; President and CEO, Fork Films; President and Co-Founder, Daphne Foundation
- Carol Larson, President and CEO, The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Kimbal Musk, Entrepreneur; Philanthropist; Board Member, Tesla Motors; Co-Founder/CEO, The Kitchen Community
- Soledad O'Brien, Philanthropist; CEO, Starfish Media Group; Co-Founder, Starfish Foundation; Board Member, RAND Corporation
Foundation officers, philanthropists, corporate executives, trustees, and wealth managers and philanthropy advisors interested in learning about innovative methods to support high-impact nonprofits in education, youth development, poverty alleviation, health and impact investing.