At the fifth Annual Social Impact Exchange Conference, funders, advisors and leaders gather to share knowledge, learn about co-funding opportunities and develop a community to help scale top initiatives and build the field.
- Tonya Allen, President & CEO, The Skillman Foundation
- Antony Bugg-Levine, CEO, Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Isiah Thomas, Chairman & CEO, Isiah International
- Jeffrey Walker, Retired Managing Partner, JPMorgan Partners; Vice Chairman, UN Envoy's Office for Health Finance and Malaria
- Kenneth H. Zimmerman, Director, U.S. Programs, Open Society Foundations
Foundation officers, philanthropists, corporate executives, trustees, and wealth managers and philanthropy advisors interested in learning about innovative methods to support high-impact nonprofits in education, youth development, poverty alleviation, health and impact investing.
Space is limited so we encourage you to register soon.
Members only: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please click on the link above. Philanthropy New York members will receive a 50% registration discount.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.