* The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
As philanthropy evolves and moves to centering equity, assessment, research, learning, and evaluation, strategies must also evolve. What is the Equitable Evaluation Framework (EEF) and how do we engage with the EEF? Join your colleagues in a conversation about how they are seeding and growing a field of EEF practitioners to shift the paradigm.
What will you learn?
- What is equitable evaluation
- The core components of this framework
- How can your social impact effort adopt equitable evaluation practices
- Marcia Coné, Director of Practice Engagement and Evolution, Equitable Evaluation Initiative
How do I sign up?
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Registration is required by August 10th.
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to each session.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with questions or for further information on this program or on eligibility.