Missed this session? View recording here.
- What we know and have yet to learn about the growing use of digital media tools and technologies by youth
- The benefits and challenges of youth exposure to digital media
- Best practices for integrating digital media into a young person’s education and home life, and their implications for education, youth development and workforce funders
- Lori Rose Benson, Vice President, Healthy Lifestyles, YMCA of Greater New York
- An-Me Chung, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Mozilla Foundation
- Michael Levine, Executive Director, Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame Workshop
- Kerry McCarthy (moderator), Senior Program Officer, Arts & Historic Preservation, The New York Community Trust
All interested funders.
8:45 - 9:00 AM Check-in
9:00 - 10:30 AM Program
Registration is required by January 6.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)Guests of Organizers/Co-Sponsors: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Create an account or log in above and click the Register Now link. ($150 fee)
In collaboration with