Paid sick leave. A higher living wage. Gender identity. Ban the box.
Are you keeping abreast of the rapidly changing employment laws in New York City?
Join us for a presentation from Daniel Murphy of Putney, Twombly, Hall & Hirson, LLP. Dan has represented employers in all aspects of labor relations, employment law, and counsels employers on a daily basis in a variety of industries on topical employment issues. He will discuss the major recent changes in New York City’s employment laws as well as federal cases that are currently pending that might impact HR practices in the next few years.
- Significant recent changes in NYC and NYS employment law and how they affect your workplace
- How to best communicate these laws to your employees and incorporate them into your employment practices
- Cases currently under consideration and how these cases might shape your workplace in the future
- Mary Ellen Donnelly, Partner, Putney Twombly Hall & Hirson LLP
- Daniel Murphy, Jr., Partner, Putney Twombly Hall & Hirson LLP
All interested funders.
8:45 - 9:00 AM Check-in
9:00 - 11:00 AM Program
Registration is required by March 1st.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of Organizers/Co-Sponsors: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Create an account or log in above and click the Register Now link. ($150 fee)