*Registration is currently at capacity. If you'd like to be added to our waitlist, please email email@example.com*
Global Perspectives, Universal Connections
Philanthropy New York is proud to announce that our 36th Annual Meeting “Global Perspectives, Universal Connections,” will focus on international action, cross-border philanthropy, inspirational stories and practical learning that all grantmakers can apply to their work.
This half-day conference focusing on inspirational stories and practical learning that all grantmakers can apply to their work, will be hosted by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Jan Eliasson, Deputy Secretary-General, United Nations
- Leymah Gbowee, 2011 Nobel Peace Laureate, President, Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa
- Nicholas Kristof (Moderator), Columnist, The New York Times
PHIL Talks Speakers
Preceded by Philanthropy New York's signature PHIL Talks; inspirational short presentations by fascinating individuals from around the world in rapid-fire succession.
- Avila Kilmurray, Director, Policy & Strategy, Global Fund for Community Foundations
- Johanna Satekge, Site Coordinator, Ramakgopa Clinic, mothers2mothers
- Rana Sabbagh, Executive Director, Arab Reporters for Investigative Journalism
- Darren Walker (Moderator), President, Ford Foundation
Philanthropy New York’s annual meeting is an exclusive event for PNY members and invited guests.
Can't attend in person? Watch the program via livestream!
Registration is required by June 1st. Seating is limited. A RSVP is required to attend.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)