We invite you to join us for a discussion about impact investing in the food space. What is impact investing, and how can philanthropic organizations participate? Who is already doing food investing in our region, and what types of entities are seeking these funds?
Come hear from experts in the field as well as case studies from two of your colleagues who have recently made their first program related investment in food systems work.
- Alison Corwin, Program Officer, Sustainable Environments, Surdna Foundation
- Derek Denckla, Co-Chair, Slow Money NYC
- Tatianna Echevarria, Program Associate, Sustainable Environments, Surdna Foundation
- Stacey Faella, Program Manager, Woodcock Foundation
- Karen Hiniker Simons, Executive Director, WellMet Group
All interested funders.
12:30 - 3:30 PM Program
*Lunch will be provided
Registration is required by October 2nd.
Can't attend in person? You can watch the discussion via livestream! (contact email@example.com for log in info)
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please click the Register Now link above.
In collaboration with
- Financing A Better Food System
- Essentials of Impact Investing: A Guide for Small-staffed Foundations
- Community Foundation Field Guide to Impact Investing
Click here if you would like to view additional reading materials.