The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
What is participatory grantmaking, and why are funders utilizing this method of community-led grantmaking? What are some case studies of family-led philanthropies that have successfully used a participatory grantmaking approach?
What will you learn?
- Why funders have chosen to utilize this method of grantmaking
- How funders engage community members in the decision-making process
- What participatory grantmaking strategies have been successful
- Nwamaka Agbo, CEO and Managing Director of the Restorative Economies Fund, Kataly Foundation
- Monica George, President and Trustee, Conant Family Foundation and Program Officer, Asset Funders Network’s Chicago Chapter
- Cynthia Gibson, Founder and Principal, Cynthesis Consulting
- Ambar Cristina Hanson, Community Relationship Officer, Mortenson Family Foundation
- Leslie Ramyk, Executive Director, Conant Family Foundation
How do I sign up?
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Registration is required by June 8th.
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to each session.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for further information on this program or on eligibility.
In partnership with