*The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
Organizations are shifting their operations—embracing remote work environments, using virtual communication, and building culture and connection from afar. Many family philanthropies are facing challenges and transitions as the way we work continues to evolve.
What will I learn?
- How to address organizational change and rebuild culture
- How to integrate practices that best serve the organization as a whole
- Miki Akimoto, Chief Impact Officer, National Center for Family Philanthropy
- Rebecca Cisek, Vice President, Organization Learning and Effectiveness, Bainum Family Foundation
- Tamara Lewis, Chief People Officer, The Sobrato Organization
How do I sign up?
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Registration is required by October 12th.
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to each session.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with questions or for further information on this program or on eligibility.
In partnership with