The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
For funders seeking to incorporate an equity lens throughout their work (and not just their grantmaking), there are many opportunities to shift internal operations towards more equitable and values-aligned practices. Yet while many families recognize the desire to make these shifts, they need further guidance around the specific decisions and considerations that will advance their philanthropy towards a more equitable future.
What will you learn?
- Strategies for how to operationalize an equity lens throughout your entire organization
Who should attend?
The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only. What to expect: presentation.
- Lorena Gomes-Barris, Director of Administration, Kenneth Rainin Foundation
- Alison Upton-Lopez, Senior Director, Ktisis Capital
- Dwayne Patterson, Chief Equity Officer, Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation
- Angelique Power, President and CEO, The Skillsman Foundation
How do you sign up?
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Registration is required by September 13th.
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to each session.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for further information on this program or on eligibility.