PNY Members: Log into your Philanthropy New York account to view the recording of this webinar.
As we continue to navigate the human and organizational changes created by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are learning how quickly our organizations must adapt. We are charting new courses in managing remote work, building a sense of community from afar, and helping our teams communicate. And, just as any change offers an opportunity to examine old orthodoxies, this radical work from home shift offers an opportunity to shape our office culture and structures in new ways.
Join us for a webinar to discuss tips and tools for supporting your people, reducing isolation and building collaboration in a remote environment. Nonprofit leadership experts will discuss not only how to manage in the current moment but how to think about the structures, rituals and norms that will strengthen organizational culture now and in our future.
- Tips for revising communication practices and facilitating collaboration in a fully remote workplace
- Managing expectations and accommodating life issues during a crisis
- Using this moment to examine professional orthodoxies and shift practices and policies to center equity
- Identifying new ways of working that we hope to keep when the crisis abates
- Jen Chau Fontán, Founder, JCF Coaching
- Pratichi Shah, President and CEO, Flourish Talent Management Solutions, LLC
- Kathryn O'Neal-Dunham (Moderator), Chief Operating Officer, Philanthropy New York
All interested funders
9:30 AM - 10:45 AM Program
Registration is required by April 21st. Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program.
Members: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. ($150 fee)
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.