While evaluation seems like work that requires more resources (dollars and staff) than you have, foundations of all sizes – especially small-staffed ones – can position themselves for successful evaluation of their impact.
Join Philanthropy New York and Exponent Philanthropy to learn what you need to do to ready yourself for evaluation and assess the effectiveness of your philanthropy practice. The session will offer ways to set up ongoing assessment practices that are manageable as well as transparently shared with grantees. Anna Pond will offer concrete tips and then conduct an interview with Liz Sak at the Cricket Island Foundation for a case example and additional take-aways.
- What steps can help your foundation get started on the path toward evaluation
- How to calibrate your evaluation approach so that it’s consistent with your grantmaking philosophy and right-sized to your capacity
- Tips on how to be transparent about evaluation with grantees
- Anna Pond, Principal, Anna Pond Consulting
- Elizabeth Sak, Executive Director, Cricket Island Foundation
All interested funders.
We are partnering with Exponent Philanthropy for this program and invite foundations with or without staff to join the conversation.
8:45 - 9:00 AM Check-in
9:00 - 11:00 AM Program
Registration is required by November 13.
PNY Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
Exponent Philanthropy Members and Guests: Please register here. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. ($150 fee)