We’ve experienced dramatic changes in the workforce sector as a result of advances in technology, population and economic growth, local and federal policy shifts and may other factors. These conditions have created both challenges and opportunities for all key stakeholders in the workforce system. This also creates opportunity for new voices to meet emerging needs for populations who continue to experience barriers to the job market. This session will highlight three organizations (Arbor Brothers, Echoing Green, and Edwin Gould Foundation) that are actively working to incubate new leaders to establish themselves, join the workforce ecosystem, and implement growth plans. In addition, this session will highlight the impact of organizations that have benefited from these incubators.
- Kalani Leifer, Executive Director, COOP
- Jordyn Lexton, CEO/Founder, Drive Change
- Janna Oberdorf, Vice President Strategic Communications, Echoing Green
- Reuben Ogbonna II , Executive Director, The Marcy Lab School
- Jerelyn Rodriguez, Co-Founder and CEO, The Knowledge House
- Scott Thomas, Co-Founder, Arbor Brothers
- Peg Tyre, Director of Strategy, Edwin Gould Foundation
- Roman Jackson (Moderator), Program Officer, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
All interested funders.
8:45 - 9:00 AM Check-in
9:00 - 11:00 AM Program
Registration is required by September 11th.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of NYC Workforce Funders: Please email email@example.com with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ($150 fee)