A year and a half into the pandemic, funders are continuing to explore ways to better support the nonprofit sector. In this virtual conversation, join our panelists as we discuss how to focus on supporting nonprofits in their decisions to transition to an alternative operating model (mergers, acquisitions, sharing back office support, etc.).
- Lessons from the New York Merger and Collaboration Fund's nine years of supporting alternative operations models
- Practices funders could adopt to support nonprofits interested in exploring, planning, and launching healthy collaborations
- The nonprofit perspective on how and what they have prioritized in terms of time and resources from the exploratory phase to the implementation phase
- What nonprofits really need from funders to explore these structural shifts, and how funders can adopt practices for prioritizing both culture and logistics
- Keith M. Little, President and Chief Executive Officer, SCO Family of Services
- Lita Pardi, Philanthropic & Nonprofit Strategist
- Jennifer Price-Letscher, Vice President of Grants & Initiatives, The Ralph M. Parsons Foundation
- Jessica L. Cavagnero (Moderator), Partner, SeaChange Capital Partners
All interested funders in grantmaking roles. What to expect: presentation followed by breakout discussions.