Does your organization value diversity, inclusion and equity? How are those values reflected in your organization's approach to learning and evaluation?
Expanding the Bench (ETB) is based on the belief that learning and evaluation have the power to shape policy, programs, and practice and that evaluators from diverse communities increase the likelihood that methods, analyses, and interpretation benefit the communities they serve.
You are invited to join a webinar with Elizabeth Waetzig and Rachele Espiritu, Co-Directors of ETB and Founding Partners of Change Matrix
- A new pathway for diverse evaluators to gain knowledge and experience in culturally responsive and equitable evaluation (CREE), the Leaders in Equitable Evaluation and Diversity (LEEAD) Program
- An exclusive searchable online database for evaluation funders and partners to connect with a diverse group of seasoned evaluators - the Advancing Culturally-responsive and Equitable (ACE) Evaluation Network
- A field-building movement to advance the practice of culturally responsive and equitable evaluation and that includes partnerships and ETB funding opportunities
- Rachele Espiritu, Co-Director of ETB and Founding Partner of Change Matrix
- Elizabeth Waetzig, Co-Director of ETB and Founding Partner of Change Matrix
Members of Associations Advancing Equitable Evaluation Practice.
2:30 - 3:30 PM Program
Registration is required by February 24th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions..
In collaboration with
Connecticut Council on Philanthropy
Council of Michigan Foundations
Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
Maryland Philanthropy Network
Northern California Grantmakers
United Philanthropy Forum