Tuesday, February 21, 2012 -
1:00pm to 3:30pm EST
Add to Calendar
Is your foundation using best practices for internal processes? Join your colleagues for a two-part webinar led by 2011 graduates of the Career Pathways Program and sponsored by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. E. Thomas Brewer, director of programs at the Archstone Foundation and Jeffrey Malloy, director of finance and administration at the Irvine Foundation will present case studies on strategies for effective performance appraisals and streamlining the grantmaking process.
- Efficiency in an internal grantmaking process
- Changes in management tips to the grantmaking process
- What motivates people and improves performance
- A proposed model that captures staff needs and values
- Discuss creative ways to address the varying values and needs of a multigenerational workforce
A Philanthropy New York Collaborative Webinar hosted by the Council on Foundations and sponsored by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- E. Thomas Brewer, Director of Program, Archstone Foundation
- Jeffery P. Malloy, Director of Finance and Administration, Irvine Foundation
All interested Philanthropy New York members.