- How we can effectively engage and develop young people in such areas as civic engagement and advocacy, education, technology, job skills, and college access and success
- How young people, especially those from disadvantaged communities, can best learn, demonstrate and teach their peers these skills
- What funders can learn from model leadership programs, and how they can best support these efforts
- Erickson Blakney, Program Officer, The Pinkerton Foundation
- Janice Bloom, Co-Director, CARA NYC (College Access: Research and Action)
- Lauren Burke, Founder and Executive Director, Atlas DIY
- Parastoo Massoumi, Director, Middle School Student Success Center, Cypress Hills Local Development Corporation
- Carolyn O’Brien, Program Officer, Private Foundation Services, JP Morgan Private Bank
- Desiree Vazquez Barlatt, Program Officer, The Teagle Foundation
- Scott Warren, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Generation Citizen
- Florence Wiener, Executive Director, The Catalog for Giving of New York City
All interested funders.
2:45 - 3:00 PM Check-in
3:00 - 5:00 PM Program
Registration is required by June 6.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of NYC Youth Funders/Organizers: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com ($150 fee).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.