Tuesday, October 15, 2013 -
2:00pm to 3:00pm EDT
Add to Calendar
Join us for a discussion on how private philanthropy continues to support long-term recovery across the New York and New Jersey regions post-Superstorm Sandy.
- Private philanthropy's role in response and recovery
- How opportunities for private philanthropy can play a role in continued recovery efforts across the region
- Changes to the region since Superstorm Sandy made landfall
- Next steps in recovery for the region
A Philanthropy New York Collaborative Program with the Center for Disaster Philanthropy.
- Ronna D. Brown, President, Philanthropy New York
- Peter Kasabach, Executive Director, New Jersey Future
- Melissa McCrumb, Hurricane Sandy Response Coordinator, Make the Road New York
- Robert G. Ottenhoff (Moderator), President and CEO, Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- Joe Ruiz, Humanitarian Relief Program Manager, The UPS Foundation
- Nina Stack, President, Council of New Jersey Grantmakers
All interested funders.