**This program is hosted by our partners, Philanthropy Northwest, who has extended an invitation to PNY members.**
Implementing a trust-based approach to philanthropy starts with leadership and governance. What is the role of CEOs, trustees and senior leadership in instituting a culture of trust -- with each other, with foundation staff and in all of your foundation’s grantmaking practices? And how can a trust-based culture lead to more authentic dialogue, genuine learning and a more effective approach that helps address the inherent power dynamic between foundations and grantees?
- The core values and principles that drive a trust-based approach
- How CEOs, senior leadership and trustees can collaborate effectively to institute a culture of trust within your foundation, and in your work with grantee partners and communities
- Meagan Gable, Trustee, Satterberg Foundation
- Robert Phillips, Board Chair, Headwaters Foundation
- Brenda Solorzano, CEO, Headwaters Foundation
- Sarah Walczyk, Executive Director, Satterberg Foundation
All interested funders. Please note that his program is open to GIA members, other grantmaking institutions, philanthropic advisors, and members and staff of funder affinity groups and regional associations of grantmakers.
Registration is available until July 23.
Members Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the session.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.