As the movement to understand and address income inequality gains momentum, policymakers, practitioners, and funders face the challenge of confronting growing wealth gaps by race and ethnicity. Homeownership is one of the key strategies to reduce the racial wealth gap, however, minorities continue to face significant challenges to entering and reentering the homeownership market.
- Current policy and program solutions
- Setting up future minority homebuyers for success
- A review of today’s housing policy landsape
- Promising strategies which can promote homeownership for people of color
- Liza Cowan, South Region Executive, Global Philanthropy, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Maurice Jones, President and CEO, Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
- Ellen Seidman, Senior Fellow, Urban Institute
All interested funders.
1:00 - 2:00 PM Program
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In partnership with