- Social traffic outperforms website traffic from 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time to 1:00 a.m.
- Tumblr active user-base grew 120% in the last 6 months of 2014.
- Likes account for 96% of all engagements (comments account for the other 3%).
- Brands post 2.3 times per day to Instagram
- The largest profiles post 7.24 times per day, the smallest profiles post 1.68 times
- Average follower growth month-over-month is 1.95%, (meaning that if you had 1,000 followers in March, you could expect to gain 19 new followers in April.)
Katie Paine, Co-author of “Measuring the Networked Nonprofit”; Publisher and CEO, PAINE Publishing
Amy Sample Ward, CEO, The Nonprofit Technology Network
Jessica Clark, Research Director, Media Impact Funders
Subarna Mathes, Learning and Impact Program Officer, Fiscal Governance Program, Open Society Foundations
All interested funders, communications and advocacy professionals.
9:00 AM - 9:15 AM Check-in
9:15 AM - 12:15 PM Program
Hour One: Overview of basic concepts led by Katie Paine, co-author of “Measuring the Networked Nonprofit”.
Hour Two: Simultaneous breakout sessions.
Breakout 1: Social media evaluation tools with Amy Sample Ward
Breakout 2: Evaluation tools in film and visual media with Jessica Clark
Breakout 3: Advocacy evaluation with Subarna Mathes
Hour Three: Troubleshoot scenarios at your foundation on campaign evaluation and structured networking.
Registration is required by September 23rd. Space is Limited. Early RSVPs are highly recommended.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of Organizers: Please email email@example.com with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Public Policy Communicators-NYC members: THIS PROGRAM IS FREE to all nonprofit communciations professionals who are regular attendees of PPC-NYC programs.
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ($150 fee)
Please email email@example.com with any questions.