Monday, February 4, 2013 -
2:00pm to 5:00pm EST
Philanthropy New York, 79 Fifth Ave., 4th floor, NYC
Add to Calendar
Learn about the field of philanthropy from one grantmaker's personal perspective. Philanthropy New York members who receive requests for informational interviews from jobseekers may refer those individuals to us for this session.
- The advantages and disadvantages of a career in grantmaking
- A realistic picture of the number of jobs available in the field at a given time
- How grantmaking is rarely a first profession
- Nonprofit sector jobs other than that of program officer
This session will not include
- specific job leads
- individual interviews with grantmakers contacts within the field
A Philanthropy New York Member Service.
- Molly Schultz Hafid, Program Officer, Unitarian Universalist Veatch Program at Shelter Rock
Individuals interested in learning about careers in the field of philanthropy.