Please join us for a conversation with Dr. Ashwin Vasan, New York City’s Commissioner for the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. Commissioner Vasan will discuss the priorities of the Adams administration, the challenges facing the city, and his vision for addressing them. Specifically, the commissioner will discuss the intersection of mental health and criminal justice, improving maternal-infant health outcomes, and tackling the impact of Covid on children’s mental health.
What will you learn?
- Insight into Mayor Adams and Commissioner Vasan’s vision for the City’s health agenda
- The role of philanthropy and public/private partnerships could play in shaping or advancing this agenda
- Ashwin Vasan, MD, PhD, Commissioner, NYC Department of Mental and Health Hygiene
- Dennis Johnson (Moderator), Managing Director of Strategy and Evaluation, Mother Cabrini Health Foundation
- Rachael Pine (Moderator), Senior Program Officer, Altman Foundation
Who should attend?
All interested funders, regardless of role within your foundation. What to expect: presentation followed by Q&A.
How do I sign up?
Registration is required by May 10th. Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ($150 fee)
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
In Collaboration with