How can funders advance nonprofit equity, performance, impact, and sustainability? By investing in grantee staff and the systems that support them. No matter your size, issue focus or model of your foundation, this skill-building workshop will help you gauge why and how “talent-investing” can be crucial to the success of your grantmaking and the causes you support.
Attendees will walk away with research and practical guidance from Fund the People to help you use talent-investing to drive your mission forward. We will also benefit from the experience and lessons of the Evelyn and Walter Haas, Jr. Fund, a long-time supporter of grantee leadership.
- Frameworks, research and ideas for investing in nonprofit talent
- Practical tools for investing in grantee organizations’ talent
- Action planning for baking talent-investing into your grantmaking strategy
- Yolanda Caldera-Durant, Director of Programs, Fund the People
- Holly Delany Cole, Director, Flexible Leadership Awards, The Haas Leadership Initiatives, A Project of the Tides Center and the Evelyn and Walter Haas, Jr. Fund
- Rusty Stahl, President & CEO, Fund the People
Livestream Viewers can follow along with the slide presentation attachment at the bottom of this page.
All interested funders.
8:45 - 9:00 AM Check-in
9:00 - 11:00 AM Program
Registration is required by Monday, May 14.
PNY Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
Guests of Fund the People: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organization, title and contact information. (No fee)
Non-Member Funders: Create an account or log in above and click the Register Now link. ($150 fee)
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
In Collaboration with