**This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.**
Join census funders for a forum to review findings of the 2020 Census Funder Collaborative case study and discuss the emerging Census Equity Initiative. This forum is an opportunity for national, state, and community-based philanthropic institutions to share what we’ve learned this census cycle and strategize about continued collaboration.
- Sol Marie Alfonso Jones, Senior Program Officer, The Long Island Community Foundation
- Gary Bass, Executive Director, Bauman Foundation
- Geri Mannion, Program Director, US Democracy & Special Operations Fund, Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Alana Tomasita Moriarty, Communications Officer, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Angela Cheng (Moderator), Senior Program Officer, The JPB Foundation
All interested funders.
Registration is required by June 21st.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.