Thursday, April 18, 2013 -
2:00pm to 3:00pm EDT
Add to Calendar
This 60-minute webinar will explore how private philanthropy has played a leadership role in Superstorm Sandy and what it is doing to sustain recovery and rebuilding in New York and New Jersey.
A Philanthropy New York Collaborative Program with The Center for Disaster Philanthropy and The UPS Foundation.
This program is “Partially Open.”
- Ronna Brown, President , Philanthropy New York
- Linda Czipo, Executive Director, Center for Nonprofits
- Robert G. Ottenhoff, President, Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- Joe Ruiz, Humanitarian Relief Program Manager, The UPS Foundation
- Allison Sesso, Deputy Executive Director, Human Services Council of New York
- Nina Stack, President, Council of New Jersey Foundations
All interested funders.