*This program is hosted by our partner, Economic Opportunity Funders (EOF), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.*
As millions of Americans continue to struggle to make ends meet, there has been increased national attention to and growing public support for cash transfers as an effective way to get money into the pockets of people hit hardest by the pandemic and economic crisis. While not a new strategy, the pandemic has put a spotlight on the critical role of cash in supporting workers and families.
Join us for the third program in the EOF Fall Funder Learning Series to explore lessons learned from 2020 emergency cash program experiments as well as efforts to scale up effective strategies.
What you will learn
- Lessons learned from 2020 emergency cash program experiments
- Efforts to scale up effective strategies
Who should attend
All interested funders. Please note that this program is open to funders and philanthropic advisors only.
- Adrian Haro, Chief Executive Officer, The Workers Lab
- Rachel Korberg, Co-Founder, The Families & Workers Fund
- Padmini Parthasarathy, Strategist, Justice, Equity, and Learning, Walter & Elise Haas Fund
- Tyonka Perkins Rimawi, Co-Founder, The Families & Workers Fund
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Program
Registration is required by October 19th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.