In today’s crowded landscape of brands vying for consumer attention and loyalty, a company’s CSR commitments have tremendous potential to help build trust with your key audiences. However, it can be an incredible challenge to find the most effective message and methods to communicate your CSR, cause, and employee engagement initiatives.
Join us for a Philanthropy New York panel with leading experts from the media, from the agency, and from the companies themselves that are effectively breaking through and earning media stories about the topic of corporate social responsibility.
- Strategies to earn media coverage for your CSR or employee engagement programs.
- Making a case for support to your internal teams.
- Identifying and cultivating the best spokespeople.
- Using appropriate tactics to boost earned media coverage.
- Perfecting your pitch to reporters.
- Susan Can, Senior Director, Corporate Equity and Partnerships, Global Corporate Affairs, Johnson & Johnson
- Jennifer Risi, Head of Media Relations, North America, Ogilvy Public Relations
- Jennifer Kho (moderator), U.S. Editor, Guardian Sustainable Business
All interested funders.
Registration is required by May 13th.
Can't attend in person? You can watch the discussion via livestream!
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of Organizers: Please email email@example.com with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ($150 fee)