We are assembling donors to examine the effects of the federal government shutdown on federal government workers as well as many of the most vulnerable in our society--including those who rely on federal food assistance and other government programs to help them make ends meet.
- The near- and longer-term impacts of the shutdown
- How philanthropy can help
- Claire Babineaux-Fontenot, CEO, Feeding America
- John Berry, President, American Australian Association
- Stacy Dean, Vice President, Food Assistance Policy, Center on Budget & Policy Priorities
- Radha Muthiah, President, Capital Area Food Bank
Eric Kessler (Moderator), Senior Managing Director, Arabella Advisors
- Tonia Wellons, VP of Community Investment, Greater Washington Community Foundation
Shelley Whelpton (Moderator), Senior Managing Director, Arabella Advisors
All interested funders.
Registration is required by January 16th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.