**This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.**
Join census funders for a forum to review findings of the 2020 Census Funder Collaborative case study and discuss the emerging Census Equity Initiative. This forum is an opportunity for national, state, and community-based philanthropic institutions to share what we’ve learned this census cycle and strategize about continued collaboration.
- Nick Chedli Carter, Managing Director, Resilient Democracy
- Rose Espinola. Trainer, Resilient Democracy
- Uyen Doan, Managing Director, re:power
- Kass DeVorsey, Co-Founder, Minerva Insights
- Caitlin Hamood, Program Officer, Stoneman Family Foundations
All interested funders.
Registration is required by June 23rd.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.