**This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.**
During this discussion, we will look at how organizations execute targeting for civic engagement such as through GOTV, membership development, voter registration, and policy advocacy and an overview of available data sources. We’ll also examine technology, tool access, and performance regarding its affordability, the accessibility of leading civic engagement tech, and how well it is serving organizations.
- What kinds of data infrastructure are needed for effective digital engagement to support organizations leading power building efforts with communities of color
- What opportunity decisions are groups and funders analyzing around tools, data, and capacity?
- How are new tools being received, and what are some of the necessary skills to use them?
- What impacts are regulatory issues having on applied programs, the information we share, and who we can reach?
- Kat Atwater, Consultant, Echo Strategies
- Elana Berkowitz, Founding Partner, SpringBank Collective
- Brandon Jessup, Deputy Director, State Voices
- Maia Woluchem, Technology Fellow, Ford Foundation
- Nick Chedli Carter (Moderator), Managing Director, Resilient Democracy Fund
Who should attend?
All interested funders.
Registration is required by October 6th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.