The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
Board meetings serve as a touchpoint for engaged family members and decision-makers to come together in service of a collective giving effort—to make choices about strategy, direct funding, and receive updates on the philanthropy. Board meetings can also provide a space for learning and education.
What will you learn?
- How to design meetings to engage family members about their giving
- How to plan and facilitate enjoyable, useful meetings
- How to consider the purpose, outcomes, process, and people involved in such gatherings
- Bobbi Hapgood, CEO and President, Ryobi Foundation
- Holli Rivera, President and Founder, Intentional Philanthropy
How do I sign up?
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Registration is required by May 11th.
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to each session.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for further information on this program or on eligibility.
In partnership with