*This program is hosted by our partner, Expanding the Bench™ (ETB), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
Do you want to…
- Build bi-directional connections with other diverse evaluators and funders of evaluation, but don’t exactly know how?
- Influence best practices for equitably soliciting excellent evaluators?
- Work through challenges and barriers to increasing diversity, inclusion, and equity in contracting opportunities?
Come listen, learn, and lend your voice in this evaluator-funder virtual networking session. During this session, a panel of three funders of evaluation will speak with an audience of evaluators and other funders to help answer these questions.
- Ways to build connections with racially and ethnically diverse evaluators
- Best practices to solicit excellent evaluators in an equitable way
- How to address challenges and barriers to increasing diversity, inclusion, and equity in recruiting and contracting
- Matthew Carr, Strategy, Learning and Evaluation Director, Walton Family Foundation
- Wendy Sedlak, Strategy Director for Research and Evaluation, Lumina Foundation
- Kate Szczerbacki, Director, Strategic Learning and Evaluation, Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- London Losey (Facilitator), ACE Evaluation Network Project Director, Expanding the Bench
ACE Evaluation Network Members and Funders of Evaluation, as well as all interested funders, regardless of role in your foundation. What to expect: presentation followed by group discussion and Q&A.
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Program
Registration is required by November 16th. You will be able to add an appointment for the session to your calendar upon registering and will receive an automated email to confirm your registration.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In collaboration with