PNY Members: Log in to your Philanthropy New York account to view the available recordings of our COVID-19 Member webinars.
Join us for this webinar convening Philanthropy New York members to communicate and identify best philanthropic practices for responding to COVID-19 (coronavirus).
This webinar is designed to let funders share decisions about funding in the face of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and exchange questions and up-to-the-minute knowledge with one another.
- The pressing needs of communities (areas where private and corporate dollars would be most helpful and effective)
- The best ways to help on rapid response
- The sharp rise in racist and xenophobic actions directed at individuals with Asian heritage
For more information about preparing for COVID-19 (coronavirus), please visit https://philanthropynewyork.org/covid-19, where Philanthropy New York has compiled a list of national and local resources that provide up-to-date information and address action steps for COVID-19, along with lessons learned from philanthropic responses to past disasters.
- Michael Barrett, Vice President of Grantmaking, ASPCA
- Laura Butzel, Partner, Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Pat Eng, President and Chief Executive Officer, Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy (AAPIP)
- Irfan Hasan, Program Director, Health and Behavioral Health, New York Community Trust
- Chai Jindasurat, Policy Director, Nonprofit New York
- Beth Maldin, Deputy Commissioner, Office of Emergency Preparedness and Response, NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Prachee Patel, Director of Grants Management, Office of Emergency Preparedness and Response, NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Ronna Brown (Moderator), President, Philanthropy New York
All interested funders.
Registration is required by March 11th
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.