Are your employees working remotely outside of New York? Are you asking yourselves if you should be in compliance with another's state's regulations? Are you wondering what Workers Comp covers?
In the midst of a pandemic, employers may have more workplace compliance and employee relations matters to resolve than usual. Employers will have to follow local, state, and federal official’s guidelines, to figure out the appropriate return-to-office strategy and how to keep employees safe and productive.
With the COVID-19 vaccines being distributed in 2021, some employees are going to have to grapple with employees who balk at getting the vaccines. Employers will also need to accommodate religious beliefs and health conditions that may affect employees' ability to get the vaccine. Can an employer require it?
Come workshop some of your most pressing questions with a team of legal, insurance, and accounting experts.
- Updates to the FFCRA
- Developments affecting paid sick and paid family leave program
- Your organization's compliance considerations (workers comp, health insurance, policies, and tax liability) for employees working remote outside of NY
- Covid-19 vaccine policies
- Layoff considerations
- Overview of Re-opening considerations
- Telework policies and reasonable accommodation requests
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Amanda Fugazy, Partner, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
- Scott R. Konrad, Senior Vice President, Hub International
- Alexander Lazzaruolo, Partner, Condon O’Meara McGinty & Donnelly LLP
- Nicole Vescova, Associate, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
All interested funders, regardless of roles at your foundation. What to expect: workshop.
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Program
Registration is required by April 6th. Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com ($150 fee).
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.