*The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees only.*
Family foundations are poised to see an unprecedented change in leadership over the next few years as the next generation of philanthropists begins to take over governance roles. The National Center for Family Philanthropy's 2015 Trends Study found that 56% of family foundations engage younger family members in the foundation’s work. In an increasingly interconnected world that is constantly influx it is important to train new philanthropic leaders so that they are able to effectively address some of the most pressing social issues.
Join our next webinar as we learn from several national organizations - including the Nexus Global Youth Summit, Resource Generation, and Youth Philanthropy Connect - actively engaging young philanthropists in a variety of innovative ways.
- Brendan Adams, Junior Board Member, Guadalupe and Lilia Martinez Foundation
- Iris Brilliant, National Organizer and Coordinator of Family Philanthropy, Resource Generation
- Mary Galeti, Vice-Chair, Tecovas Foundation
- Biz Ghormley, Director of Operations and Member Services, Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy (EPIP)
- Katherine Scott, Director of Youth Philanthropy, Youth Philanthropy Connect, Frieda C. Fox Family Foundation
- Andrea Zucker, Outreach Coordinator, Nexus Global Youth Summit
The National Center for Family Philanthropy limits attendance to private and family foundation staff and trustees.
Private and family foundation staff and trustees:
In order to access all of the ways you can utilize PNY's member subscription to the National Center for Family Philanthropy (NCFP), you will need to set up an account with NCFP. The account will be based on your professional email address and a password of your choosing. To get started, please email Crystal Ovalles at email@example.com or call 212-714-0699 ext. 211.
If you have already created your NCFP account with us, please click the Register Now link above.
In partnership with