*This program is hosted by our partner, Funders' Committee for Civic Participation (FCCP), who has extended an invitation to PNY members. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.*
The Funders Census Initiative (FCI) Briefing Series: Census 2020 Messaging Testing Results is an ongoing series, of which this session is a part.
The presenters will discuss implications for messaging, outreach, and advocacy to enhance collaborative efforts to “Get Out The Count”.
- The findings from the San Joaquin Valley Census Research survey
- Focus groups research on Latino immigrants’ willingness to respond to a census without or with a citizenship question in 2020
- Ellen Braff-Guajardo, Senior Program Officer, Sierra Health Foundation
- Ed Kissam, Co-Trustee, WKF Fund
- Dr. Cindy Quezada, Special Projects Coordinator, CVIIC (Central Valley Immigrant Integration Collaborative)
- Karen Narasaki (Moderator), Consultant, Bauman Foundation
Registration is required by March 18th.
Members and Non-Member Funders: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. Dial-in and webinar information will be emailed to you before the webinar.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In collaboration with