Join us to hear how the Kataly Foundation’s grants and knowledge management team formed a grantmaking infrastructure reflective of its mission and vision. Kataly moves resources to support the economic, political, and cultural power of Black & Indigenous communities and all communities of color.
There will be time for small group breakout discussions for attendees to share their stories and goals. During this session, you’ll hear from peers who have redesigned their reporting methods, integrated equity, transparency, and accessibility, and explored critical lessons from moving from concept to action. Let’s collaboratively learn and grow!
The Oral and Alternate Reporting Working Group is a space to share information, strategies, and best practices. Through your engagement, we hope to see reporting practices shift significantly by the summer of 2023.
What will you learn?
- How to assess your current reporting process
- Strategies and examples to engage in systems change
- Tools to collaborate effectively with team members and nonprofit partners
- How to create an Action Plan to shift your current process
- Ray Holgado, Director of Knowledge and Grants, Kataly Foundation
- Danielle Royston-Lopez, Grants and Program Associate, Kataly Foundation
- Rachel Kimber (Moderator), Co-Chair, Smile Train
- Blanch Vance, Grants Manager (Moderator), Grove Foundation
Who should attend?
This session is open and complimentary for all grantmaking professionals. What to expect: group breakout discussions.
How do I sign up?
Members and Non-Members: Please log in and click the Register Now link above (no fee).
Registration is required by November 2nd.
Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to each session.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for further information on this program or on eligibility.