Artists are important cultural innovators and often the impetus for economic and social transformation. In order to sustain a healthy cultural ecosystem and contribute to the larger community, individual artists must ensure their own basic needs and attain fiscal security. Join the New York Grantmakers in the Arts in this conversation on the financial health and wellness for individual artists.
- The unique financial stressors that self-employed artists face
- Services and methods to improve financial literacy, solvency, and asset accumulation
- Practices to make financial health a component of the arts and culture support system
- Amanda Clayman, Clinician specializing in financial wellness; Founder, Financial Wellness Program
- Esther Robinson, Founder, ArtHome
- David Thomson, Multidisciplinary Artist
All interested funders in the arts and NYGIA members.
8:45 - 9:00 AM Check-in
9:00 - 10:30 AM Meeting
*Breakfast will be provided.
Registration is required by June 27.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests/Members of New York Grantmakers in the Arts (non-PNY members): Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
In partnership with