Join us for a conversation with Ali Noorani, Executive Director, the National Immigration Forum and author of There Goes the Neighborhood, Sayu Bhojwani, President of The New American Leaders Project, and Julia Preston, former New York Times’ immigration reporter on how the national conversation about immigration is playing out in communities around the country.
- What really drives America's ongoing immigration debate
- How to look beyond the headlines to understand how communities across the country are confronting the changing nature of the American identity
- How America's immigration debate is not about politics, but about the cultures and values that continue to shape and define America
- Sayu Bhojwani, President, The New American Leaders Project
- Ali Noorani, Executive Director, National Immigration Forum
- Julia Preston (Moderator), Contributing Writer, The Marshall Project; former National Immigration Correspondent, The New York Times
*Copies and book signings of Ali Noorani's There Goes the Neighborhood will be made available at the program. First come, first served.
All interested funders, policymakers, academics and researchers.
8:30 - 9:00 AM Check-in and Light Breakfast
9:00 - 10:30 AM Program
Registration is required by March 31. Space is limited.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Guests of Members/Organizers: Please email email@example.com with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. ($150 fee)
Please email email@example.com with any questions.