Join the Education and Research Foundation of the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan New York as they present the "BBB Forum on Corporate Responsibility XV: Business Integrity in an Age of Disruption". During the 2022 Forum, we will explore the latest trends and challenges in the world of corporate responsibility.
Sponsored by BNY Mellon, EY, Nielsen, and Major League Baseball.
What will you learn?
- The Power of Employees
- ESG: Environmental, Social and Governance Issues
- Update on Proposed SEC Rules for Climate Risk Disclosure
- Why ESG Measures Are Rising in Importance
- Stakeholder Views about ESG
- Potential Impact on Businesses
Who should attend?
Business and nonprofit leaders, and others who are interested in business responsibility, public affairs, CSR, and ESG (environmental, social, governance).
- Margaret A. Merritt, Partner, EY
- Eric Kane, Director of ESG Research for the Americas, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Laurie Lovett, Global Chief People Officer, Nielsen
- Jorgette Mariñez, Director and Americas Lead, Consumer Sectors, BSR
- Brian Matt, CFA, Director - Head of ESG Advisory, New York Stock Exchange
- Bryan McGannon, Director of Policy and Programs, The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment
- Audrey Metzger Bailey, Senior Manager, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY
- Ann Tracy, Chief Sustainability Officer, Colgate-Palmolive Company
How do you sign up?
Registration is free. Please register by September 14th.
Members: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. (free)
Please contact Luana Lewis, email@example.com, (212) 358-2842, with any questions.