Please join Education and Research Foundation of the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan New York for their seventheenth Charity Effectiveness Symposium.
A Philanthropy New York Collaborative Program with the Better Business Bureau Foundation of Metropolitan New York. Event Supporters include: Association of Nonprofit Specialists, BBB® Wise Giving Alliance, Center for Nonprofit Leadership at Adelphi University, Center for Nonprofit Strategy and Management, Human Services Council, New York Council of Nonprofits, Nonprofit New York, Philanthropy New York, and Support Center [list in formation]. Leadership sponsorship for this event is generously provided by The New York Community Trust.
What will you learn?
- Fresh insights about how your nonprofit can help strengthen your community and grow support for your mission
- Amy Freitag, President, The New York Community Trust
- Johanna Osburn, Interim Senior Director of Development for SAGE: Advocacy & Services for LGBTQ+ Elders
- Stephen Manuel Calenzani, Vice President for Development; Hispanic Federation
- Evan Kingsley (Moderator), Partner, Plan A Advisors
- Speakers in Formation
- James Sheehan, Chief, Charities Bureau, New York State Attorney General's Office
Who Should Attend?
Charity and foundation executives.
How do you sign up?
Registration is free and open now: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2753201733015515994
Members: Please click on the "Register Now" link above. (no fee).
For more information about the event, please contact Luana Lewis, 212.358.2842.